MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Vivid Imaginations...

We took the girls to see Bridge to Tarabithia last night! It was wonderful, they stayed captivated throughout the entire movie. They're already after me this morning to take them to see it again. It's funny, sad and a little bit serious all wrapped up into one movie. I have to warn you though, there is some bullying, slight use of foul language and very very vivid imaginations!

In other news, I was going to try to participate in Saturday Photo Hunt today but I'm babysitting and I dont want to try to take out four little ones to try to find a good picture LOL The theme is "Antique" , I guess I could take a picture of hubby, afterall, he is 37...LOL JK ya'll!! Please dont anyone take any offense to that, it's just that I always tease him because he's 12 years older than me LOL

I've been downloading some classic rock on LimeWire. I downloaded Def Leppard's "Blue Jean Baby Queen" and Blackfoot's "Oh Black Betty" and you should see my girls singing those songs LOL As soon as they come on, the girls start hootin' and hollerin' and singing!!! I love it!

I hope you all have a wonderful day :) *hugs*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/17/2007 09:52:00 AM, Blogger Heather said...

I had no idea you were such a youngin'! :o) You're a year younger than my baby sister.

Can you download from limewire to an MP3 player?    



At 2/18/2007 03:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he's an antique, I wonder what I am . . . ancient maybe? LOL!    



» Post a Comment