MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Who Do I Love?

Conversation between Brat1, Brat2, and Myself (today):

Me: *tickling brats 1 and 2* Who does mommy love? Huh? Who do I love? *laughing*

Brat1: Baby Jesus, mommy?

Me: Well, of course, but I bet there is someone else too...

Brat2: Aunt Sara? (My sister)

Me: *making goofy faces and still tickling* Yes, I love Aunt Sara because she's my sister...but who is REALLY SPECIAL that mommy love SOOOO much??

Brat2 (Again): DADDY!!!!!

Brat1: Uncle Bill! (My sisters hubby)

Me: The tickle monster is going to torture you until you tell me what I want to hear!!!!! *growling and tickling*

Both Brats: ME ME ME ME ME ME *giggling and yelling and trying to escape the tickle/mommy monster*

Me: FINALLY!! But I'm not done being the tickle monster *starts chasing them around*


I just want to say ThankYou to all of you that stop by here regularly, It's been so much fun getting to know you all! Felines and Humans alike! *hugs*
LOL! We are goofy noodles around my house, but IT IS SO MUCH FUN!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/14/2006 12:52:00 AM, Blogger Donnetta said...

How very sweet and fun.

Thanks for leaving your link on my "new blog welcome!"

Please feel free to stop back "My Quiet Corner" anytime!!    



At 8/14/2006 02:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! Those are the really special moments they'll always remember!    



At 8/14/2006 08:11:00 PM, Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Goofy noodle is one we're going to have to start using in our house!    



» Post a Comment