MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





MONDAY MEMORIES



Monday Memories: Did I ever tell you about Me?


For todays memories, I'd just like to tell ya'll a little about me!
For starters, my name is Samantha, as many of you already know.
Please, call me Sam.
I was born in South Florida, on July 6, 1981.
I didnt grow up in the typical *father/mother/kid* home...my grandparents raised me.
I consider myself VERY lucky for that!
My kids, my husband, my family...they are what makes me who I am today!
We have a pet kitty named "Morris" because he looks like the famous cat!
I have twin daughters, they are 3 1/2 years old.
I have been married to my husband for 3 years, but we've been together for 5 years.
I have enjoyed my blogging experience thus far, and hope it continues for a long time.
I really enjoy all my blogging buddies!
Have a happy Monday!!!

Links to other Monday Memories

(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below)






Click here for the Monday Memories code
Click here for Shelli's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!






« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/15/2006 02:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not part of Monday Memories but you know I had to comment!

You're only 25 years old? For some reason you seem so much more mature! As for blogging, I have a feeling you'll be around for a long time!!!    



» Post a Comment