MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





busy little beaver...

Wow...I've been so busy last week and this week! Well, I told ya'll that I took my girls to the Aquarium in Gatlinburg, TN. We had the best day :) We shopped, ate at TGIFriday's, shopped somemore...lol!!
I've also been cleaning my house. Not just cleaning, but deep cleaning. I've managed to rearrange just about everything. I'm sorry that I havent stopped long enough to blog...I just had to get it done...and it still isnt all done LOL!! I miss you guys though :) I'm about to stop this post so I can go checkout my favorite blogs! Thanks for being patient with me ;) *hugs to you all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 2/27/2007 05:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you come over and clean my house, too?    



At 2/27/2007 07:32:00 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Kailani beat me to the punch! ;o)
Glad you're getting some spring cleaning done. That always makes me feel better. Glad to hear from you again!    



At 2/28/2007 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Melli said...

I love going to the Aquarium -- we have a really niiiiiiice one in Baltimore! That was always one field trip the kids never seemed to tire of!

I was reading your post down below about wanting to be like Emiril... BAM! The only thing I can really tell you is ... if you're just looking for more traffic - it's the weekly meme games... Monday Memories, Tuesday whatever, Wordless Wednesday, Thursday Thirteen, Friday Feast, blah blah blah blah blah... and then YOU have to stop in on them all and pray they come back to you! I play the games (some of them) because I ENJOY the GAME ... the comments are just a bonus -- and MANY of them are barely that! You get a lot of really empty "I'm Up" type comments! But if it's the "friendships" and the "caring" FUN comments you're after, then you just have to look around and find the blogs that you REALLY enjoy visiting, visit them regularly and comment, and then they will comment back. Once they realize that you're coming along alllll the time, they will come to you all the time too! THIS is why blogging can get to take up WAAAAAAAY more hours in a day than most people should healthily put in to it! LOL! Honestly -- if you have a few good friends who stop by on a semi-regular basis and leave you really nice comments -- you've GOT what is GOOD about the blogosphere.
(just my opinion) Good luck!    



» Post a Comment