MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





from skunks to witches

We had such a GREAT Halloween!! It was so much fun, trick or treating with the girls :) We saw costumes that ranged from a 3 month old skunk (soooo cute!!) to adult witches and apes! OMG You wouldn't believe the candy! I had a MOUNTAIN of candy in the livingroom floor! I always seperate their halloween candy into gallon size ziploc bags. Then I distribute it as I see fit. We do not need cavities! LOL I know I posted a LOT tonight, but I had a lot to catch up on! Unfortunately, I think I was a bit too late for Wendy's Casting Call this time around :( But, I'm so glad to see that she's back with us! I really enjoyed looking at all the costumes that were entered into Kailani's Costume Contest! It was really hard voting, they were all so great! And hey, my girls got a vote!! I think they need some more though LOL There are so many contests going on, they're so much fun to enter! Well, I'll be back tomorrow night :) *hugs to all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11/03/2006 08:36:00 AM, Blogger Fizzy said...

Hello here from Wendy's
I think I would do the same with all those sweets/candy    



At 11/04/2006 12:43:00 AM, Blogger janice said...

uuugghhh - i need to stop eating candy!!!!!    



At 11/04/2006 03:19:00 AM, Anonymous kailani said...

Thanks again for all your help with the contest. Hope you join the ornament exchange. Maybe we'll end up being partners!    



» Post a Comment