MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





I'm Back!!!

Can You Believe This?!?

In Boulder, it's now against the law to smoke outside anywhere within city limits. You can, however, smoke in your car. But, a cop recently issued a ticket to a man for smoking in his convertible! So, what do they think happens to the smoke when you open your car door?

Okay, that was just a fun little thing! Anyway, I know you guys missed me on my time off, but I'm back! Miss Wendy left me a comment letting me know that her Casting Call is back in session! I'm so excited, but I figured I better get a new post up for you guys to comment on before I play LOL. I enjoyed my 3 days off, I got most of my new house unpacked, enjoyed sitting in the cool AC while the girls were in school, and caught up on my sleep! Today, I had my nephew Chad all day because my grandparents were out of town. We went to Fun World *kind of like Chuck E. Cheese*, went to numerous "goody" stores *we call thrift stores, goody stores*, and went to a store where everything is $2.00. I found some gorgeous pictures to hang in my dining room, for .50 each, a flower swag (very pretty) for $2.50, a spice rack for $1.50, and a bunch of little piddly stuff for the brats and Chad. So, overall the most money I spent was at Fun World. We had a GREAT time! Anyways, I'll post again later, I want to go to Wendy's place!!!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9/03/2006 01:27:00 AM, Blogger Renee said...

Hey Samantha! That's pretty funny about the smoking in Boulder...I wish it was that "bad" here. I was thrilled to see the no smoking within 15 feet of the door signs go up though... sorry if you're a smoker.

I'm here cuz of Wendy.    



At 9/03/2006 01:31:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Renee,
I'm not a smoker, but my husband is. I aggrivate him all the time about quitting! Thats how I found out that tidbit of information, from one of those little cards they put on each pack of Doral cigarettes. I think smoking is a nasty habit, but that's just MY opinion. I dont have anything against anyone that does.    



At 9/04/2006 10:49:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Yay for good bargains! Sounds like you had fun.    



» Post a Comment