MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Holy Cowpies, Batman!!

Today was so quiet at my house! The Brats went and spent the day (and tonight) at my best friends house. They called me on the phone to tell me that they were having fun. I told them that I missed them, I dont think they were impressed LOL!! I fully believe that sometimes a child needs a break from parents just as much as we need a break from them. Very rarely are the girls away from me, but I feel almost like I have an emptiness inside me when they are. On the other hand, it was nice having dinner and watching a movie with hubby! Plus, I got to get some good rest before I came to work tonight :) My favorite way to unwind is by taking a book into a good hot bubblebath and just relaxing and reading. Thats one thing that I got to do today :) What do you other mommies do when you want to unwind?? C'mon ya'll, you know you have to relax sometimes, so lets hear it!! hehehe And WHERE IS EVERYONE AT? Last month at Wendy's Casting Call, it was CRAZY!! This time there are people there, but not nearly as many!! I wonder if Kukka is enjoying her vacation? It's definetely quiet at the CC without her! LOL
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9/04/2006 02:01:00 AM, Blogger BooMama said...

Bubble bath - which I just did - and Us magazine - which I'm about to read. Happy day indeed. :-)    



» Post a Comment