MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





100th Post Celebration!!!!

myspace

Glitter Graphics
WOOHOOO I MADE IT!!! This is my 100th post! Show me some bloggy love and leave me some comments you guys!! Also, go visit my 100 things about me blog. I bet you'll see some things there that ya didnt know LOL
I also would like to send a shout out to all the working WOMEN and MEN in this Country! No matter how small your job is, it benefits SOMEONE, SOMEHOW! Take the time to Thank someone when you are at their workplace. Wether it be the person at the McDonald's Drive-Thru, or the Garbage Man, or the Lawyer that got you your divorce...SAY THANKYOU! Show some appreciation!!
I'm not quite sure how much longer it's on for, but everyone GO RIGHT NOW to Wendy's. Join in the Casting Call! It's so much fun! You can win *if you impress Miss Wendy Wings* by sharing your talents. Last month I was one of the winners and I got to add her AWESOME award to my sidebar! So GO GO GO!! All you have to do is leave a comment (showing your talent) and then go visit the blog of the commenter that is right above you. You can audition as many times as you like! It brings lots of extra traffic to your blog, plus it's a ton of good times and fun! Oh yes, and she always has the most SCRUMPTIOUS food! Hurry over!
*hugs and GoodNight to all*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 9/04/2006 04:44:00 AM, Anonymous Manny said...

Congrats! I'll thank everyone except the lawyer who gave me my divorce!    



At 9/04/2006 04:52:00 AM, Anonymous Tricia said...

congrats on reaching post #100! To many many more 100's! :) Cute graphic too. Visiting via Wendy's ... you and mar posted while I was auditioning. LOL    



At 9/04/2006 11:05:00 AM, Blogger Pass The Torch said...

Congrats! I just celebrated my 100th too!    



At 9/04/2006 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Tonya said...

Woo hoo! Your 100th post! Congratulations! (I guess I'm trying to see just how many exclamation points I can use in one comment.)    



At 9/05/2006 06:35:00 AM, Anonymous Jenny said...

Happy 100th!

Congratulations! (Love the graphic, btw.)    



At 9/05/2006 04:00:00 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Happy 100th! Just don't forget the little people...I'm not talking about me, of course!

The other bloggers!    



At 9/06/2006 07:10:00 AM, Anonymous Kailani said...

Yeah! Your 100th post anniversary! WOOHOO! Congratulations!    



At 11/10/2006 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Pamela said...

I've stopped by your blog before (usually surfing at work where I can't comment)
... but I'm looking Kailani's favorites over.
Thought I'd share My 100th post
Hope you get a chance to check back. After reading so many people's 100th I was at a loss how to celebrate.    



» Post a Comment