MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





TT13 Header by Kailani
Thirteen Things That Make Me Wonder


1. How come Brat1 and Brat2 will take a nap (with NO problems) at school, but NOT at home?

2. How come some people think that just because it is our job to serve them (put them in a room at a very nice hotel, and BE very nice) that they can treat us like we are lower than pond scum?

3. How come it is so stressful to move from one home to another, even though they are less than 5 miles away from each other?

4. How can I get The Empress, Kukka-Maria's (paw)tograph?

5. How can I make Brat1 and Brat2 keep their new playroom and their new bedroom clean without fussing about it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY?

6. Why can't I have a new car?

7. Can I sneak away from home and take a vacation to visit Kailani in Hawaii, without my hubby and kids knowing? LOL *Needs vacation in BIG way*

8. How come cats and dogs and other animals can have SO. MANY. BABIES. at one time? (inspired by Kukka's post: "Class Action Suit, Sans Class" about illegitimate kittens)

9. Why can't I have special powers that will allow me to get EVERYTHING done by wiggling my nose? (ya know, like Samantha from Bewitched)

10. Is our world ever going to know Peace again?

11. Did Zeus go out with Core? LOL

12. What will I cook for supper tomorrow night? (Always thinking ahead when it comes to cooking, it just makes life a little easier) Any ideas anyone?

13. Who's WendyWings gonna get to meet at the 2006 Emmy's???

Okay, maybe I'm simple-minded, but these are some thoughts that have been running through my little brain lately LOL!

BTW, I'm looking for new recipes that are KID FRIENDLY, I want to feed the Brats some healthy stuff without letting them know that it's healthy. I have gotten ideas at Mama Ducks place, but, I would like some more :)

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/25/2006 01:44:00 AM, Blogger ...my 2 cents said...

A great list! I want/need a new car too! And I want to sneak away for vacation!! Unfortunately, if I were guessing, I would say the answer to #10 is no.    



At 8/25/2006 02:09:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

We can wish and hope though...    



At 8/25/2006 04:18:00 AM, Anonymous Kailani said...

Thanks for the shout! You can come and visit anytime. However, I'm pretty sure your family will notice that you're gone!    



At 8/25/2006 07:25:00 AM, Blogger Pass The Torch said...

I wonder some of the same things. Thanks for stopping by my place!    



At 8/25/2006 02:53:00 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Having Blogger issues. Sorry I hadn't seen this earlier, I'm redoing my site and buried in code. I'm always sneaking stuff like pureed veggies in spaghetti sauce, etc - we don't eat that healthy either some of the time. Smoothies!!    



» Post a Comment