1. How come Brat1 and Brat2 will take a nap (with NO problems) at school, but NOT at home?
2. How come some people think that just because it is our job to serve them (put them in a room at a very nice hotel, and BE very nice) that they can treat us like we are lower than pond scum?
3. How come it is so stressful to move from one home to another, even though they are less than 5 miles away from each other?
4. How can I get The Empress, Kukka-Maria's (paw)tograph?
5. How can I make Brat1 and Brat2 keep their new playroom and their new bedroom clean without fussing about it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY?
6. Why can't I have a new car?
7. Can I sneak away from home and take a vacation to visit Kailani in Hawaii, without my hubby and kids knowing? LOL *Needs vacation in BIG way*
8. How come cats and dogs and other animals can have SO. MANY. BABIES. at one time? (inspired by Kukka's post: "Class Action Suit, Sans Class" about illegitimate kittens)
9. Why can't I have special powers that will allow me to get EVERYTHING done by wiggling my nose? (ya know, like Samantha from Bewitched)
10. Is our world ever going to know Peace again?
11. Did Zeus go out with Core? LOL
12. What will I cook for supper tomorrow night? (Always thinking ahead when it comes to cooking, it just makes life a little easier) Any ideas anyone?
Okay, maybe I'm simple-minded, but these are some thoughts that have been running through my little brain lately LOL!
BTW, I'm looking for new recipes that are KID FRIENDLY, I want to feed the Brats some healthy stuff without letting them know that it's healthy. I have gotten ideas at Mama Ducks place, but, I would like some more :)
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants