MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...






That's right folks...I am one of five winners of Miss Wendy Wings Casting Call! Besides me, there was Kailani, Kukka-Maria, Zeus, Carmen, and last but NEVER least, Lil' Duck Duck. If you're smart...you'll go check them out because they are AWESOME!! And, dont feel blah about not winning, because, guess what? Next month it could be YOU!! So, that means that you need to visit Miss Wendy periodically so you can participate! But, when you go over there you'll be pleased because she's always got fun posts to read! I really am so glad to have met ya'll, and I hope you keep coming here for more. I made some great friends! I told my husband that I'm just dying for him to take me to Hawaii so I can meet Kailani LOL!! Ya know somethin? I just feel like dancin' :) WOOHOO WOO HOO HOO WOOHOO WOO HOO HOO...
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/03/2006 10:10:00 PM, Blogger Kailani said...

Congratulations! Yah! We're going to be in a movie together (well, on Wendy's blogroll at least).

Are you singing that vonyage song? LOL!

And yes, if you're ever able to talk him into it, you can always stop on by my little grass shack!    



At 8/03/2006 10:33:00 PM, Anonymous noladawn said...

Congrats!! I can just see it, Elvis goes to Hawaii where he learns to dance with two cats and a duck.... heeheehaahaaa    



At 8/03/2006 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Kailani said...

Hey, Sam . . . I don't know if it's just me (firefox) but I can't see the words to some of your post that's on the brown background (Elvis post).

I also can't see the words to the other posts that have the hearts as a background (which is from the mai tai recipe and down).    



At 8/04/2006 12:20:00 AM, Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Congratulations :)    



At 8/04/2006 12:26:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Is anyone else having a problem seeing my stuff? Or did Miss Kailani have one too many Mai-Tai's LOL JK!!    



At 8/04/2006 01:01:00 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

She is just drunk, I can see things just fine LOL    



At 8/04/2006 07:07:00 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

We're stars!

I AM going to Hawaii in January to meet Kailani! You should come too!    



At 8/04/2006 09:33:00 AM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I am thrilled to be standing next to you as we receive this honor, Samantha!

You do realize I'm standing next to you, right? I mean I'm short, but...

I'll just rub up against your leg until you reach down to pet me. That's how I roll!

Congrats!    



At 8/04/2006 09:54:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

*giving Kukka-Maria a hug and pet* We couldnt have won this without the kittys!!    



» Post a Comment