MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...






picture borrowed from http://www.fotosearch.com/clip-art/mixed-drink_2.html

In honor of "the casting call" over at Wendys Whimsies I would like to invite EVERYONE here for Mai-Tai's, on the house! Kailani and I have been sharing them for a little while now...so I thought I'd make a few pitchers full and have everyone else over! The only thing I ask, if you are going to share the Mai-Tai's please be responsible when you are cruising over to other blogs! We dont want any accidents! For those of you who don't know what a Mai-Tai is...

1 shot of dark rum
1 shot of light rum
maraschino cherries
pineapple juice
orange juice
splash of grenadine

mix and enjoy! *Just drop cherries into your glass...as many as you like, I usually put in 2. *Pineapple and orange juices...use your own judgement. I dont like the taste of the liquor, so I use a good dose of each. But I'm warning you, after a couple of these, you are going to feel greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!! (In the words of Tony the Tiger!)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/01/2006 02:40:00 AM, Blogger OldOldLady Of The Hills said...

You are too funny! After a couple of those I would be dead! (lol) Too much hevy duty hard liquor for me...But you all emjoy yourselves, please...! And you are too funy anout Christopher Meloni....! LOL!
It is going to be an interesting Voting year for the Emmy's!    



At 8/01/2006 02:45:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

I make some mean sweet tea too...if you'd rather have that? hehe Thanx for visiting again :)    



At 8/01/2006 02:45:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

Mmmm...Mai Tais...those sound delicious! I might need a designated cat carrier person though for the ride home...    



At 8/01/2006 02:55:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Feel free to spend the night Zeus, we have plenty of space to curl up for a nap :)    



At 8/01/2006 03:05:00 AM, Blogger Dave said...

Yarr... Too much Harry Potter today. Must sleep.

Oh, Wendy said to take out the garbage before retiring for the night.

:)    



At 8/01/2006 04:32:00 AM, Blogger Kailani said...

Yeah! Sam posted something new for me to read! Thanks for the invite . . . what should I bring to this party besides my need to talk and talk and talk? hehehe!

Hey, even if we don't win a star, it's been great getting to know you this evening (morning for you, I guess). I'm definitely going to Blogline you!

Visit me again real soon, ya hear?    



At 8/01/2006 08:17:00 AM, Blogger Carmen said...

I think a Mai Tai at 8:12 a.m. might be a little extreme, even if I DO need it today. :) Maybe later today :)

Wendy sent me. You guys were at it late into the night!    



At 8/01/2006 10:36:00 AM, Anonymous QueenieCarly said...

I just got in from a very long nightshift. A Mai Tai was exactly the thing I wanted to hear about. Not having the ingredients on hand is not. Sigh.    



At 8/01/2006 04:13:00 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

Are mai-tais safe for cats to...[collapse]

[Kukka would like to inform you that Wendy sent her. I'm sure, if she remembers any of this when she wakes up, she will come back and tell you herself.]    



At 8/01/2006 08:25:00 PM, Blogger Mommy the Maid said...

I love mai teis!!!

Wendy Directed me. :D    



At 8/01/2006 09:04:00 PM, Blogger Karmyn R said...

Yummy! I think I need one today (just got back from camping and am looking at my blog instead of the messy house!!!)

Wendy Directed me!!! OH - and you are a blogging chick too!    



At 8/01/2006 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Well, I need one of those!!    



At 8/02/2006 12:36:00 AM, Blogger Pass The Torch said...

Oh geez, now I have to look at that awful picture again because I went back to Wendy's site.

BTW, Wendy's a genius.    



At 8/02/2006 12:52:00 AM, Blogger Tracie said...

Thanks for the MaiTai...very refreshing! Wendy sent me back again!    



At 8/02/2006 06:21:00 AM, Blogger Kailani said...

Hey, I served a couple of Mai-Tais on my flight and I thought of you!    



At 8/03/2006 05:27:00 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

OK I should have made it over here sooner, no one told me there were mai tais !
ACH !!!!    



» Post a Comment