MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





I just want to thank Wendy . This Casting Call has really been great! I've made new friends, discovered new blogs, and revisited ones I go to all the time anyway. For a while I thought that I wasnt going to get into the swing of things because I wasnt getting very many hits. Little did I know that something like this would come along and push me out there! So thanks.so.much. You've really been a blessing for me and my blog! I'd also like to say to my new friends... YOU GUYS ROCK! *humming kailani's Aloha song*
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/02/2006 10:04:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

I second that, it was great fun!    



At 8/02/2006 03:33:00 PM, Blogger Zeus said...

I third it (if that's possible)! I have really had such a great time meeting everyone!    



At 8/03/2006 05:25:00 AM, Blogger WendyWings said...

You are more then welcome. I am about to post the results shortly, hopefully there will be no diva like tantrums involved LOL    



» Post a Comment