MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





blogging chicks carnival #9 blogging love theme


Carnival of the Blogging Chicks #9 Blogging Love Theme
www.bloggingchicks.blogspot.com
So many things about blogging make me happy. "Casting Calls" at Wendy's place, oh, that was so much fun! I would encourage anyone to go over and enjoy that! I really feel like I've found a great friend in Kailani, she just seems like such a wonderful person! And all my new feline friends, Zeus, Kukka-Maria, I mean, when you're having a bad day, who better to have around than a sweet kitty right? And Raggedy, she's great! I asked her about my aura and she told me where to go to find out about it, but, on top of that, she then gave me even more information about it, and I'm tellin ya'll, she blew me away!! Thats how right she was! Every night, I check in over at Petroville to see whats happening. And every night, when I come to work, the first 2 things that I do are check my blog and my email. When I see that I have a new comment, I get so happy you wouldnt believe it! I feel like a kid at Christmas time!!! When I login over at yahoo to check my mail, almost every time there is an email waiting for me from Mama Duck, she takes time out (and you know she's busy with Lil Duck!!) to thank me for comments that I leave over at her place! How special is that? I mean, come on, to take a time out and let people know that you appreciate them like that is so awesome! I dont mean to leave anyone out, and Lord knows I probably have, because I am scatterbrained! But I just wanted you all to know that you are what makes me love blogging! When I first started my blog, no one came. I was discouraged, disapointed, all the "dis" words...LOL. Slowly, but surely people started coming. And then they actually started leaving comments! And I'm sure you all knows what it's like to recieve that first comment! It's unexplainable! So thats what blogging love is...it's not just the words that come up on my screen, it's the people behind the screens that are taking the time to come and share in my life, one blog at a time! I love you guys!! Thanks to Michele for the Blogging Chick Carnivals! Even though this is how I feel, this post may not have gotten put out there without them! Have a good night all :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 8/07/2006 08:26:00 AM, Blogger Mama Duck said...

Awwww, this is such a sweet post!! I hope you have a wonderful Monday - probably won't be around much as I'm still sick, going to try to write a few posts to auto-post later today and tomorrow so I can rest for a bit. Agh.    



At 8/07/2006 03:53:00 PM, Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

So nice! I can't believe you called me a "sweet kitty!"

My agent laughed so hard she cried. "Sweet? There are a lot of words I would use to describe you, Kukka, but sweet ain't one of them!"

Thanks for the compliment! The casting call was a bah-last!    



At 8/07/2006 06:19:00 PM, Blogger Kailani said...

The reason why you have so many blogging friends is because you're so great yourself! It's great to meet someone who takes the time to form friendships and gets so excited about it! Your positive attitude is so addicting! I feel that I'm the lucky one to have crossed your path! Aloha!    



At 8/07/2006 08:50:00 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

*blushes* awww shucks, I wasnt fishing for compliments! *looks around* I said "fish" so now I'm expecting the kittys to come see if I've got any hehehe    



At 8/08/2006 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Tonya said...

I totally understand how you feel. I, too, was discouraged when nobody seemed to stop by my blog but was ecstatic when various people began leaving comments.

I just wish blogger had a way to respond to comments that are left on my blog. There are so many times I would love to respond back.

Keep up the good work!    



At 8/08/2006 06:42:00 PM, Blogger WendyWings said...

Sweet post, even if you don't love me ROTFL ;)
Just kidding.    



» Post a Comment