MoMmY nEeDsA mAi-tAi !!!

Live life to the fullest... Enjoy the love of your children... Love your spouse... Drink a mai-tai every now and then... Thats how things should be...





Good Morning Ya'll!!
Just a quick post to tell you good morning! I'm about to go home and to bed (it's 7:00 a.m, time to get off work and go to bed) and I just wanted to tell ya'll to get your tails over to Wendys Whimsies and audition for the casting call! I'll be back later with my Monday Memory :) All those who have been directed here from Wendy's place, I hope you enjoy yourselves and ya'll come back! I have all day to figure out wich memory to share with yu'ns, so I'll see you later! Have a peachy day :)
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 7/31/2006 07:45:00 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Good MORNING Samantha! I'm getting up and you're going to bed! And I am laughing as I pulled into your driveway ... cuz yesterday I took the blog quiz "What Mixed Drink Are You?" ... and I'm here to tell you, I AM a Mai Tai! Ahhhh it's great to be needed! That Miss Wendy! She KNEW you needed me! Sleep tight now... we'll see you after some shuteye! ;)    



At 7/31/2006 07:54:00 AM, Blogger Bob-kat said...

Hi Samantha. Thanks for visiting my blog - you're always welcome :0) Glad you liked my photos btw - those last two posts are places I often go to. I am trying to find time to post a picture of another place I like to visit soon I hope! Look forward to your Monday memory later!    



At 8/01/2006 12:11:00 AM, Blogger Melli said...

Huh... imagine this... De ja vu! Well... ditto my remark of last night and I'll SEE ya at Wendy's in the morrow! Good night! Goodnight! Parting is such sweet sorrow...

zzzzzzzzz

Oh yea... Wendy sent me... again!    



At 8/01/2006 12:29:00 AM, Blogger Kailani said...

Hey, I have some Mai-Tais just waiting for you! It's chillin' in the fridge just waiting for your visit! I made them myself. The secret? A splash of Pineapple juice! (I guess it's not a secret anymore!)

Here via Wendy's Casting Call!    



At 8/01/2006 12:35:00 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

HAHAHA I LOVE ME SOME PINEAPPLE JUICE IN MY MAI-TAI'S!!    



At 8/01/2006 02:45:00 AM, Blogger Zeus said...

It definitely has been fun reading all of your posts, Miss Samantha! I'm going to tell Miss Wendy thanks a lot for sending me!    



» Post a Comment